41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
In a world which is becoming increasingly digital, the exchange and protection of electronic data have become major concerns for all companies in the identification, assessment and management of risks.
The objectives of this training session are to
- outline the fundamental principles behind the obligations to protect data,
- attempt to demystify the concepts, the notions of infrastructure and other IT solutions used for this purpose,
- enable participants to identify the risks and the corrective measures linked to the management of electronic data, both from a legal and electronic perspective.
- Introduction to the risks linked to the management and storage of data.
- Fundamental principles of data protection rules in Luxembourg.
- Definitions and IT concepts relating to the management and protection of data.
- Management of risks:
- Corrective measures
- Conclusion concerning IT governance
Philippe Dann (Head of Risk & Business Advisory, EBRC),
Bénédicte D'Allard (Manager, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting).
Compliance officers, conducting officers, risk managers and in general any person working on IT contracts or at the level of infrastructure (legal experts, IT managers, etc.).
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org