The objectives of the training will be
- To Identify the main issues of harassment and discrimination at work
- To raise awareness of the fight against harassment, discrimination and violence in the workplace
- To present the main legal provisions on harassment and discrimination (and discuss, where appropriate, the procedures in place within the company)
- To give concrete examples of what constitutes harassment and discrimination at work.
In this training, the trainer will :
- Discuss the importance of being informed/trained on the issues of harassment and discrimination at work
- Present the legal rules on discrimination (criteria, scope, examples)
- Present the legal rules on mobbing, sexual harassment and discriminatory harassment (criteria, scope, examples)
- Present the legal rules concerning the prohibition of retaliation
- Present the main obligations of the employer with regard to harassment and discrimination at work, as well as the means of action available to the employee.
Our speakers belong to both our specialised and complementary teams and as such cover all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
People in charge of Human Resources as well as any person interested in the subject.
English, French, German (customised format)
For more information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org