This training aims at explaining to the participants the various practical aspects of terminating employment relationships as well as various issues which may arise during and after the termination process.
- Dismissal of the employee:
- During the trial period
- Preliminary meeting
- Dismissal with notice period
- Dismissal with immediate effect for serious grounds
- Protections against dismissal
- Abusive dismissal:
- Time limits for action
- Reinstatement of the employee
- Resignation by the employee:
- Resignation with notice period
- Resignation with immediate effect for serious grounds
- Action by the employer
- Termination upon mutual consent:
- Initiation of the negotiation process
- Usual terms and conditions of termination agreements
- Challenging the agreement
Gaëlle Leclerc (Associate, Employment Law, Pensions & Benefits, Arendt & Medernach),
Kim Meis (Associate, Employment Law, Pensions & Benefits, Arendt & Medernach),
Louisa Silcox (Counsel, Employment Law, Pensions & Benefits, Arendt & Medernach).
People in charge of Human Resources.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com