41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
Chirazad Ben Messaoud
This training aims at explaining to the participants the basic principles applicable to Luxembourg investment funds.
- Legal and regulatory framework
- Available regimes and structures
- Establishment of an undertaking for collective investment
- Parties involved in the functioning of an undertaking for collective investment: management company, central administration, depositary bank, etc.
- Day-to-day “life” of an undertaking for collective investment: practical aspects
Chirazad Ben Messaoud (Senior Associate, Investment Management, Arendt & Medernach).
People in charge of fund administration service providers and professionals in charge of legal, regulatory and compliance functions in the fund industry.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org