41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
This training covers central topics of the AIFMD and aims at elaborating from a practical perspective on its scope of application, the structuring of an AIFM, its authorisation, organisation and operation as well as the service providers dealing with the AIFM.
The objective is also to interact with participants on the issues they have in understanding how the AIFM environment works.
- Determination of the AIFM/impact on Luxembourg products
- AIFM functions
- Organisational rules, operating conditions
- AIF Distribution – marketing with and without EU passport
Dr. Michael Daemgen (Partner, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting).
This training session in German language is directed to all staff members with a need to understand the AIFMD. In particular the following staff are recommended to follow this course:
- Directors, conducting officers, heads of unit and employees
- Managers within service providers, such as depositaries and administrators
- Product managers
- Compliance officers
- Client relationship managers
- Sales and marketing staff
German (course support in English)
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org