41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
- Learn how to analyse annual accounts prepared according to Lux GAAP;
- Become familiar with the basic principles of Luxembourg tax law;
- Learn the different types of direct taxes;
- Identify the taxpayers concerned by the Luxembourg tax declaration;
- Determine the tax base of a Luxembourg company;
- Acquire a profound understanding of the 500 form;
- Master the reporting aspects of a Luxembourg company;
- Learn how to fill in the tax declaration of a Luxembourg company;
- Learn the administrative procedures subsequent to the tax declaration (taxation, pre-litigation remedies, etc.);
- Examination and tracking of the annual accounts of a Luxembourg company;
- Review of the basic principles of Luxembourg tax law;
- Explanations of the various taxes for which a tax declaration is required;
- Who is required to file a tax declaration?
- How are the different taxes of a Luxembourg company calculated? (IRC, JCC, IF)?
- Preparation of a tax declaration and detailed explanation of each part relating thereto;
- Details of the stages of taxation;
- Practical cases;
- Stéphanie Lahaye (Head of Tax Compliance, Arendt Services),
- Salvatore Cannata (Assistant Manager Tax, Arendt Services)
Accountants, chartered accountants, tax experts, tax advisors, conducting officers of Luxembourg companies, financial directors, staff of fiduciaries, etc.
€1200 (for 2 days)
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org