Designed for HR and recruitment staff, this session will provide concrete answers to questions about processing personal data in the day-to-day work performed in these roles.
For this session an expert in Employment Law teams up with Data Protection experts to shed light on key rules in that field in Luxembourg and under the GDPR.
- Quick reminder of the general principles under the GDPR and Luxembourg data protection law
- Consent of employees
- Luxembourg specific rules applicable to the surveillance of employees at their workplace
- Handling of documents and information from potential candidates
- Retention periods for HR related documents
- Processing of health data of employees in the framework of the Covid 19 pandemic
- Processing of data relating to diversity at the workplace
Lorraine Chéry (Counsel, Employment, Pensions & Benefits, Arendt & Medernach)
Julien Pétré (Senior Associate, IP, Communication & Technology, Arendt & Medernach)
People in charge of Human Resources.
For more information please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org