The elections for staff delegation will take place on 12 March 2024. Now is the time to learn about the key dates and the steps not to be missed.
At the end of this training course, participants will:
- Know and apply the compulsory administrative formalities to organize the social elections on 12 March 2024
- Know the key dates and steps to comply with
- Know when and how the new staff delegation will take up its duties.
The session will cover the following content:
- Knowing the key dates and stages to comply with before the D-day
- Know the number of delegates to be elected
- Knowing who can vote and who can be elected as an employee delegate
- Postal voting
- How to set up the polling station
- What to do on D-Day
- The new delegation takes up its duties
Lorraine Chéry (Counsel, Employment, Pensions & Benefits, Arendt & Medernach)
Elise Wojciechowski (Associate, Employment, Pensions & Benefits, , Arendt & Medernach)
People in charge of Human Resources.
For more information please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com