Arendt’s ESG regulatory experts team up with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) to share their longstanding experience in SFDR and Taxonomy compliance support within the financial services sector.
This session will give you the opportunity to:
- Get fresh combined perspectives on the EU sustainable finance package
- Benefit from the valuable expertise of the regulatory and implementation teams from Arendt and LuxSE
- Learn through concrete case studies on disclosures implementation, and
- Understand how the market is adapting to the evolution of the sustainable finance disclosure regime
- Introduction: Context, the EU Action Plan and its various pieces
- The EU Taxonomy
- What it is and how does it work? (incl. practical examples and case studies)
- Impact on various financial market participants (incl. practical examples and case studies of how to calculate the various KPIs for the various financial market participants)
- Current state of the market and of EU Taxonomy reporting and data (incl. practical examples from companies report and existing data)
- MiFID, SFDR, EU GBS
- CSRD and non-financial reporting
- From NFRD to CSRD
- The European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) and international context
- Article 8 EU Taxonomy case studies and insights on the first reports produced in 2022/2023
- Capital Markets
- Case studies
- EU GBS case studies
Antoine Peter (Manager, Arendt & Medernach)
Paul Chahine (Sustainability Research Manager, Luxembourg Stock Exchange) (external)
Paula Redondo Pereira (Head of Regulatory Affairs, Luxembourg Stock Exchange) (external)
Legal, regulatory and compliance officers, risk managers, board members of regulated financial market participants in charge of ESG-related matters.
Note - This is not an introductory session and pre-knowledge of the EU sustainable finance regulatory package is recommended.
500 € (on details about invoice etc. you may contact our partner)
For this specific ESG session, please send an email to email@example.com stating your interest for the session
Good to know (further ESG training service)
Should you wish to get a first understanding on ESG, Arendt recommends module 1 and module 2 of their e-learning (fully digital solution).
The modules will help you to:
- understand the importance of sustainable finance in today’s society and hear experts view on it
- understand key ESG concepts & definitions
- name sustainable risks
- define adverse impact
- give examples of sustainable investments
You find more information here.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange proposes the online course “Fundamentals of Sustainable Finance”, which enables you to:
- Understand the most important concepts at the core of sustainable finance and acquire an overview of key concepts used in the market
- Receive an introduction to the wider world of sustainable finance and learn how it is being mainstreamed in different industries within the financial system
- Gain an overview on the EU-related regulations, where they are now, where we are heading and discover potential opportunities and challenges of sustainable finance in the EU
You find more information here.
Collaboration external partner - GDPR
This event is organised in collaboration with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
Our partner is in charge of the registrations. By registering via their email address, you acknowledge that they will share the registered contacts with Arendt & Medernach before and after the event.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange displays their details on data protection here.
Arendt & Medernach displays detailed information on data protection in the privacy notice here.
To register to the above session please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Arendt training service please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com