41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
MIFID 2 aims to reinforce the rules on securities markets and sets out requirements on their operating conditions. The objective of the training is to provide practical information on key MIFID 2 changes, allowing people who are not directly involved in the trading value chain to understand that important pillar of the MIFID legislation and transpose this understanding into their particular business context.
- Introduction (the new financial market landscape in Europe)
- Market infrastructure – what changes?
- OTFs and systematic internalisers
- Market data publication rules: APA, CTP, Best Ex KPIs
- Best execution – what really changes
- Transaction reporting – market abuse monitoring – who should do what and how?
- Transaction cost transparency – a game changer?
- Unbundled investment research – how to operate a RPA?
Nicolas Deldime (Partner, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting),
Franck Chatillon (Greenwich Dealing).
All persons who are not directly involved in the trading value chain but who wants to better understand the MIFID 2 securities market framework and the impacts on the business.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org