This training aims at explaining to the participants the practical implications of the upcoming implementation into Luxembourg tax law of the EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Directives for players structuring their investments through Luxembourg.
- Introduction : General Overview of the BEPS Project and the EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Directives
- Focus on Hybrid Mismatch Arrangements
- Focus on Controlled Foreign Company Rules
- Focus on Interest Limitation Rules
- Focus on General Anti-Abuse Rules
Vincent Mahler (Counsel, Tax Law, Arendt & Medernach),
Stéphanie Maschiella (Senior Associate, Tax Law, Arendt & Medernach).
Chief financial officers, investment managers/directors, in-house legal and tax officers/counsels and board members of Luxembourg investment structures and European/international groups with a Luxembourg presence.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org