41A, Avenue John F. Kennedy
The objective of the training is to give the attendants a general overview of IFRSs applicable to the private equity sector.
- Introduction to IFRS
- General features/Interaction with Lux GAAP and specific provisions applicable to private equity funds
- Component of financial statements under IFRS (IAS 1/IAS 7)
- Consolidation and exemption/exception for investment entities (IFRS 10, 11, 12, IAS 27 and IAS 28)
- Related Party Disclosures (IAS 24)
- Revenue Recognition (IFRS 15)
- Financial instruments (recognition, classification, measurement, impairment, presentation) (IAS 39 vs IFRS 9, IAS 32, IFRS 13, IFRS 7)
- Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates (IAS 21)
Yvan Stempnierwsky (Of Counsel, Tax Law, in charge of the Financial Reporting & Accounting Standards Practice, Arendt & Medernach).
This training is of interest for internal and external prepares of financial statements, auditors...
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org