The objective of the workshop is to present what MiFID best execution means “in practice” for institutions subject to the rule.
The implementation of the best execution is often a real technical challenge and is thus given into hands of specialists. It is however necessary to ensure a shared degree of minimum knowledge and understanding amongst the various stakeholders of an organisation in order to improve the overhaul governance of trading operations and their control.
- Definition of best execution and regulatory sources
- Obligation of means vs Obligation of results (MIFID 2)
- Main requirement
- Best execution policy - Content review
- Best execution implementation
- Broker selection/ Committee
- Review per main categories of Financial instruments (equity, bonds, funds, derivatives)
- Controlling best execution
- First line controls
- Internal control (compliance, risk management, internal audit)
- Publication requirements
- RTS 27, RTS 28
- Best execution internal reporting
- Best execution reporting on demand
- Best execution governance (Review, validation)
Nicolas Deldime (Partner, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting)
Franck Chatillon (CEO and Founding Partner of Greenwich Dealing)
This training addresses people working in portfolio management teams, trading teams, internal control departments and members of governing/ management bodies.
5h30 including a 1-hour lunch break
550€ (lunch included)
Point of attention
The cancelation policy stated on the bottom of our page “training agenda” ("FAQ") applies.
For more information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com