Arendt’s ESG regulatory experts team up with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) to share their longstanding experience in SFDR and Taxonomy compliance support within the financial services sector.
This session will give you the opportunity to:
- Get fresh combined perspectives on the EU sustainable finance package
- Benefit from the valuable expertise of the regulatory and implementation teams from Arendt and LuxSE
- Learn through concrete case studies on disclosures implementation, and
- Understand how the market is adapting to the evolution of the sustainable finance disclosure regime
- Introduction: The EU action plan on financing sustainable growth
- The EU Taxonomy Regulation
- Link to various frameworks: SFDR, EU GBS, NFRD/CSRD, MiFID II
- Public reporting
- The Non-Financial Reporting Directive (NFRD) /Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD)
- Funds-specific topics
- The Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR)
- MiFID II Delegated Act,
- Disclosures under article 8 of the EU Taxonomy
- Case studies (incl. greenwashing examples)
- Capital Markets
- The EU Green Bond Standard Regulation (EU GBS)
- Case studies
Our speakers belong to both our specialised and complementary teams and as such, cover all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
For this specific session we have the pleasure to team up with experts of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE).
Legal, regulatory and compliance officers, risk managers, board members of regulated financial market participants in charge of ESG-related matters.
Note - This is not an introductory session and pre-knowledge of the EU sustainable finance regulatory package is recommended.
Englsih, French (customised format)
For more information on Arendt training service, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
For more information on training service of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, please contact them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org