At the end of the learning session you will be able to:
- Know and apply the compulsory administrative formalities when hiring in Luxembourg
- Describe the different types of employment contracts offered in Luxembourg law
- List the content of a classic employment contract under Luxembourg law
- Act upon the potential amendments requested by either party
The session is part of the 3-episode training on employment contracts / relationship. Participation to all 3 sessions is recommended but not mandatory.
The session will cover the following content:
- Hiring in Luxembourg
- Employment of foreigners
- Compulsory medical check
- Administrative formalities
- Entering into an employment contract
- Form of the employment contract
- Evidence of the employment contract
- Overview on the most common provisions
- Probationary period
- Employment contract limited in time
- Amendment of an employment contract
- Amendment upon mutual consent of the parties
- Amendment in favour of the employee
- Amendment detrimental to the employee
- Consequences of a refusal by the employee
Lorraine Chéry (Counsel, Employment Law, Pensions & Benefits, Arendt & Medernach)
Noémie Haller (Senior Associate, Employment Law, Pensions & Benefits, Arendt & Medernach)
People in charge of Human Resources as well as any person interested in the subject.
Point of attention
The session is part of the 3-episode training on employment contracts/ relationship. Participation to all 3 sessions is recommended but not mandatory.
Should you attend all 3 episodes (on 21 and 22 February) we apply a rebate of 100 € to the overall budget (same person of an organisation).
For more information please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com