The objectives of this training program are:
- To provide participants with an overview of the new market abuse regime
- To sensitise participants to prohibited behaviours and unintentional market abuse
- To foster risk awareness of participants and help participants to recognize market abuse.
The following topics will be covered:
- Summary description of relevant provisions of the new market abuse regime (with a focus on major differences between the repealed Market Abuse Directive and the Market Abuse Regulation)
- Presentation of prohibited behaviours
- Presentation of a decision tree to identify inside information
- Protective measures for staff against unintentional market abuse and prevailing best practices
- Presentation of real-life examples of insider dealing, unlawful disclosure of inside information and market manipulation
- Reporting of suspicious transactions and orders
- Summary presentation of applicable sanctions in case of market abuse
- Q&A session
Our speakers come from all over our specialised and complementary teams, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
Professionals in charge of administration, legal and compliance functions in financial institutions, other professionals of the financial sector.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com