The training aims to:
- provide an overview of the key concepts of the market abuse regime;
- help to recognise market abuse;
- sensitise to related obligations and prohibited behaviours including unintentional market abuse.
The training session covers the following topics:
- Summary description of the MAR framework;
- Scope of application of the MAR (with a focus on major differences between the MAR and the repealed Market Abuse Directive);
- Inside information and insiders;
- Insider dealing and unlawful disclosure of inside information;
- Proper handling of inside information;
- Market manipulation;
- Managers’ transactions;
- Investment recommendations and statistics;
- Prevention and detection of market abuse;
- Summary presentation of the market sounding regime;
- Enforcement and sanctions;
- Interaction between the MAR and the AML/CTF legislation;
- Case studies, real-life examples and best practices;
- Q&A session.
Our speakers come from all over our specialised and complementary teams, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
Professionals in charge of administration, legal and compliance functions in financial institutions, other professionals of the financial sector, investment funds and buy-side firms.
English, French, German
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com