This training session is intended to provide participants with the key concepts of Private Equity and Real Estate fund structuring as well as explanations of the Private Equity and Real Estate fund structuring options supported by practical/concrete examples and case studies.
The training will be split in 2 separate sessions:
- Basic: 4 hours to go through the main legal and regulatory requirements and aspects for setting up and launching Luxembourg Private Equity and Real Estate fund structures from both a regulated and non-regulated perspective while addressing the main AIFMD key concepts; and
- Advanced: 4 hours to enhance your knowledge of PE/RE fund structuring with a clear focus on structuring aspects (how to determine the most efficient legal form and regime, key terms and conditions, typical clauses and main mechanisms).
- Overview of investment vehicles in Luxembourg legal forms and regulatory regime
- Private equity / Real estate considerations
- Private equity / Real estate investment vehicles
- AIFMD key concepts
- Main regimes (SIF, SICAR, FIAR and unregulated) - Enhanced structuring
- Key terms and conditions
Our speakers come from all over our specialised and complementary teams, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
Professionals in charge of legal departments within management companies, central administration agents, depositaries, AIFMs. All other professionals of the financial sector interested in PE/RE relevant issues and topics.
Basic: 4 hours.
Advanced: 4 hours.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org