ESG matters lie at the very heart of regulators’ concerns in the financial sector.
The extensive and constantly evolving regulatory framework adopted in that respect at EU and national level has concrete impacts on all actors of the financial sector, and notably upon credit institutions, which are facing the challenge of both understanding and implementing the vast and complex legal obligations, ranging from transparency duties to risk management, conduct of business and product design requirements, that are imposed upon them.
The present training course aims at helping credit institutions to master such challenge and to get ready to meet the rising expectations from supervisory authorities, clients and investors when it comes to ESG.
The objectives are to:
- Help your decision-makers and key function holders to understand the impacts of ESG on the organisation’s strategy, risk management, policies and procedures, services and products
- Train your teams to adapt their day-to-day activities to the ESG regulatory landscape
The content can be adapted to your requirements. You find a general overview here:
- Why and how to adapt your strategy
- Impact on investment advice
- Impact on loan processes
- Transparency requirements
- Understanding a complex ecosystem
Please read more details in the attached PDF.
Your added value
- Our training builds on examples and practical cases to illustrate our explanations.
- Throughout the session, the audience will have the opportunity to interactively discuss and exchange with our experts.
- Our experts share their experience and the best practices they have come across when advising their clients on how to implement ESG requirements in practice.
- The sessions can be tailored to the specific needs of your organisation.
Our speakers belong to both our specialised and complementary teams and as such cover all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
Credit institutions, more specifically private bankers, legal advisors, risk and compliance functions, internal auditors, authorised managers and board members within your organisation
as from 1 hour - depending on the exact scope
English, French, German (in customised format)
For more information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com