This training aims at explaining to the participants the basic principles applicable to Luxembourg investment funds.
- Legal and regulatory framework
- Available regimes and structures
- Establishment of an undertaking for collective investment
- Parties involved in the functioning of an undertaking for collective investment: management company, central administration, depositary bank, etc.
- Day-to-day “life” of an undertaking for collective investment: practical aspects
Our speakers belong to both our specialised and complementary teams and as such, cover all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
People in charge of fund administration service providers and professionals in charge of legal, regulatory and compliance functions in the fund industry.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com