This training session is intended to instruct participants on how to:
- determine the duties and liability regime of board members of Luxembourg companies, including companies in financial difficulties;
- analyse and identify the most effective strategies and tools with respect to corporate restructuring, from the point of view of both creditors and debtors.
Duties and liability regime of board members of companies in financial difficulties:
- General framework – duties of board members
- General framework– liability of board members
- Case of a company in financial difficulties – duties of board members
- Case of a company in financial difficulties – liability of board members
Voluntary restructuring of a company in financial difficulties:
- Notion of restructuring
- Consequences of a voluntary restructuring for all stakeholders
- Non-judicial procedures
- Judicial procedures
- Issues of international law
Bankruptcy and enforcement of security:<
- Enforcement of security
Our speakers come from all over our specialised and complementary teams, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
Legal, administrative, financial and tax managers, in-house legal experts, internal and external auditors, independent auditors, general directors or members of the board of directors, etc.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org