Arendt & Medernach, together with the law firms Gomez-Acebo & Pombo Abogados and Portolano Cavallo Studio Legale, are pleased to invite you to a round table to discuss current trends in doing business across Europe post-recession.
The event will take place on 20 November 2014 from 5p.m. to 8 p.m. in San Franscisco, United States.
Speakers will share their insights into:
- Cross-border structuring and optimization
- Handling a multi-jurisdictional workload
- Impact of legal and cultural differences
- Data protection risk management
- Update on South-European M&A, restructuring and distressed opportunities
The event will be followed by a networking reception featuring European wines.
For more information, please see the invitation attached