On 28 September 2017 will take place a breakfast seminar dedicated to the structuring of Luxembourg debt funds, in London.
The discussion will explore the extensive options that Luxembourg offers when it comes to structuring debt funds (RAIF, SIF, SV, Sarl). We will also look at what challenges GPs and LPs may face in this process, including:
- Loan origination activities
- Accommodating all categories of debt investments (CLOs, distressed debt, RE debt, loan acquisitions and more)
- Reducing tax leakage in a BEPS environment
- Achieving segregation of assets
- Compatibility with other European regulatory restrictions (a view from Italy and Germany)
- Current trends in the Brexit environment
We have assembled a panel of Luxembourg experts and will also share insights from Italian and German legal and regulatory partners. The panel consists of the following speakers:
Speakers from Arendt & Medernach:
Pierre Beissel, Partner, Private Equity & Real Estate
Alain Goebel, Partner, Tax Law
Florence Stainier, Partner, Investment Management
Matthieu Taillandier, Partner, Bank Lending & Structured Finance
Peter Bujotzek, Partner, P+P Pöllath + Partners
Emanuele Grippo, Partner, Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners
To register, please follow this linkand complete the form by 22 September.
This seminar is GP/LP only and space will be limited.
We look forward to welcoming you at this seminar.