The IFN Saudi Arabia Forum 2015 will be held on 30 November 2015 in Jeddah.
Our Senior Advisor, Bishr Shiblaq, will be a speaker on the panel "Islamic Asset Management", which will address the following topics:
- Will a QFI license become a game-changer for fund managers in the region?
- Looking beyond petrochemicals: Investment opportunities in high potential sectors and asset classes: Construction, aviation, healthcare, real estate and education
- New players and product offerings in the Islamic asset management space
- What effect will KSA’s new investment regulations have on fund managers in the region and how will the asset management landscape evolve?
- How will global markets be affected by recently repatriated assets by Saudi Arabia?
Should you wish to know more about this event, please clickhere