Claude Kremer and Michèle Eisenhuth, Partners in Investment Management practice area, will be present at the 27th Annual Conference on the Globalisation of Investment Funds proposed by IBA.
Throughout the years, this Conference has been a forum for the global fund industry to:
• learn more about business and regulatory developments;
• share new ideas and best practices;
• keep current on innovations in fund structures; and
• network with other professionals involved in the industry.
Claude Kremer will be Session Chair on a panel about "The new liquidity paradigm" and will deal with the speakers about:
• portfolio liquidity: new regulatory focus;
• shareholder liquidity: changing demands;
• liquidity and market risk.
Please have a look at the detailed programme by clicking here.