The HKIFA - Hong Kong Investment Funds Association is a non-profit-making industry organisation that represents the fund management industry of Hong Kong.
Arendt & Medernach is a sponsor of the HKIFA's 10th annual conference. Subjects that will be covered include:
- Global financial stability and the role of the fund management industry
- How would the Hong Kong industry look like in 2020
- A raft of regulatory changes have been introduced since the GFC - How do investors see these developments and what’s their experience? What is the approach that can best serve the interests of investors? We will share the findings of an investor survey which can provide insights and perspective to the discussion
- Regulatory agenda for 2017
- Fiduciary duties of fund managers as investors
- Alternative distribution platforms
- Mainland fund market in the next 3-5 years
Our partner Stéphane Karolczuk will be present to discuss on both Luxembourg and Asia-Pacific questions.
Please click on the link below to learn more about this event.
We regularly issue “Newsflashes” on new laws, bills of law and on-going developments
to alert you on important new legal matters
Follow us on social media to keep up with our latest legal and business updates