The Fund Forum International "Alpha.Beta.Leader" is taking place from 12 to 14 June 2017 at the Intercontinental Berlin, in Berlin. Arendt & Medernach is a sponsor of this event.
Claude Niedner, Investment Management Partner, is a speaker on the following topic: "Planning for navigating the new opportunities and challenges of Brexit and cross-border UCITS in the most cost-effective way possible". [13/06/17 at 5:20pm]
Other topics treated:
- Investment leaders on the implications for Europe of unprecedented geopolitical uncertainity
- The revolution in global investment management regulation that changes everything
- Impact of Brexit on asset management
- Asian innovation in financial services
- Investment leaders on the state of Asia: how the East will respond to the latest political changes
Please, click here to have a look at the details about this event.