Arendt & Medernach is a sponsor of the EFAMA Investment Management Forum, taking place on 15 and 16 November 2017 in Brussels, Belgium.
Some of our lawyers will be present:
-Claude Kremer,Investment Management Partner
-Michèle Eisenhuth,Investment Management Partner
-Stéphane Badey,Arendt Regulatory & Consulting Partner
-Catherine Rasseneur,Arendt Regulatory & Consulting Partner
- Esther Wüthrich-Rogenmoser, Senior Knowledge Management Lawyer
Main topics treated:
- The growing role of the European asset management industry in managing savings and strengthening growth in Europe
- Sustainable Finance as a new open window for investors
- Implications of Brexit on asset managers and their investors
- Global debate on potential vulnerabilities of asset management firms. Evidence or myth?
Please click on this link to register.
Please click on the link below to have a look at the full programme.