We are pleased to announce that Arendt & Medernach will participate in the ALFI roadshow to the US which will take place in:
- San Francisco on Monday, 9 November
- Chicago on Tuesday, 10 November
- New York on Thursday 12 November and Friday 13 November
The theme of the conference will be "Luxembourg: The Global Fund Centre".
Our Private Equity & Real Estate Partner, Gilles Dusemon will contribute to the discussion and will discuss key issues such as:
- How can investment funds benefit from the rapid growth of the middle class in many parts of the world and from the challenges the traditional pension schemes are facing in the developed countries?
- Which political initiatives are likely to boost the investment fund business in Europe and beyond?
- What are the opportunities in Europe, Asia and Latin America?
- How are alternative asset classes developing following the entrance into force of the European Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD)?
- What are the main European legal & regulatory initiatives that US asset managers need to be aware of?
- What are the geographical ‘hot spots’ for distribution?
- What specific advantages can the Luxembourg fund center offer US fund managers keen to conquer the European market and to distribute their funds globally?
Should you wish to know more about this event, please click on the link below: