Arendt & Medernach is a sponsor of the Alfi London Conference taking place on 23 May 2017, at the Central Hall Westminster in London.
Isabelle Lebbe, Insvestment Management Partner, will be moderator of a panel entitled "Predicting the Future - new regulations, new products, new markets". Our expert and the panelists will answer to questions about CMU, AIFMD and UCITS. [at 12AM]
At the occasion of this major event, meet our specialists:
- Camille Bourke, Private Equity & Real Estate Partner
- Michèle Eisenhuth, Investment Management Partner
-Florence Stainier, Invesment Management Partner
Other topics and highlights will be:
- The future value proposition of the asset management industry
- Distribution innovation and what lies ahead
- The Luxembourg regulator's view of international developments
>Please click here to have a look at the details about this event.
> For more details about the offer of Arendt & Medernach and business opportunities,please contact our Senior Business Development Officer, Kate Wach.