Arendt & Medernach is a sponsor of the ALFI - European Alternative Investment Funds conference 2016 which will be held from January 19 to 20 in the European Convention Center in Luxembourg.
These two days of presentations and panel discussions will give you the latest news and trends in the alternative investment industry.
This year, the main subjects are:
- Vision of the future potential development of the alternative business in the EU
- Piloting FinTech in the world of alternative investments
- Debt and Credit Funds for Europe: alternative financing industry
- Real Estate is the flavour of the month for investors – or is it?
- 3rd country passporting under AIFMD
- Private Equity SWOT Talk – Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the PE/VC: EU & US views
- EU Policy Objectives & Fund Labels: putting the ELTIF, EuVECA & EuSEF labels to work
Should you want to get more information about this conference, please visit theALFI - EAIF 2016 webpage.