Arendt & Medernach is a sponsor of the Alfi Asia roadshow that will take place :
- Tuesday 10th January in Taipei
- Wednesday 11th January in Tokyo
- Friday 13th January in Hong Kong
Our partnerStéphane Karolczuk will participate in the roundtable discussion on "Asset flows, key markets, emerging new distribution channels, new products and related structuring", and will be present to meet you and discuss on Luxembourg opportunities.
Key topics will be :
- Making investment fund business easier between Asia & Luxembourg: Keynote address by H.E. Mr Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg (Tokyo & Hong Kong).
- A dialogue between regulators (Tokyo & Hong Kong)
- Asset flows: Which products work? Through which channels? Who is capturing them?
- FinTech: How financial technologies make the investment fund business more efficient. How does Luxembourg deal with the challenges and opportunities?
- Product innovation: Why Luxembourg’s new Reserved Alternative Investment Fund (RAIF) is a fast, cost effective and robust way for Asian Asset Managers to access European investor capital.
- Brexit & beyond: how the EU regulatory and tax agenda impacts you - PRIPS, MIFID, UCITS V, Tax...
- Investor protection: a multi-layered approach
Please click on the link below to learn more about the event and register.
We regularly issue “Newsflashes” on new laws, bills of law and on-going developments
to alert you on important new legal matters
Follow us on social media to keep up with our latest legal and business updates