Arendt & Medernach is a sponsor of the AIMA Global Policy & Regulatory Forum, which will be held on 18 May 2016 in London. Different topics treated this year:
- Taking stock of supervisory and enforcement issues
- EU referendum debate
- Assessing the cumulative impact of reforms on markets and investment strategies
- Mapping key financial stability concerns
- Regulatory Reporting, Open Protocol & the Search for Systemic and Non-Systemic Risk
- Regulating for jobs and growth
Please have a look at the detailed programme by clicking here.