The information technology and robotics group is responsible for driving Arendt’s IT-related transformation and development, and provides ongoing support for the firm’s business units and services.
As business enablers, our IT team focuses on:
- Security and data protection, upholding information security standards and compliance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation.
- Collaboration and mobility for operational efficiency.
- Big data to shape strategic and tactical decisions.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence to drive automation.
- Digitalisation and robotics to work smarter.
The group consists of three teams - helpdesk, infrastructure and development - all supported by the programme manager and chief information security officer.