- Have built-up his/her confidence and be more comfortable and thriving in his/her public “appearances” ;
- Be aware of his/her specific pitfalls and talents and be able to deal with both ;
- Know how to mobilise and broaden his/her listening skills ;
- Have learned the importance and specific aspects of preparation ;
- Have developed his/her reactivity towards the unforeseen in public interventions (bouncing back) ;
- Understand the importance of energy and presence as the keys to charisma ;
- Grasp the potential of story telling ;
- Strengthen his/her ability to draw attention, captivate, win the crowd, convince and “leave a trace”.
Assimilate behavourial and communicational keys + Quick scan
Dynamic variation of informal and playful theatrical exercises to work on the Keys of Improv’:
- Practice active listening (be in the “here and now”) and precision in your message
- Welcome your audience’s context and ideas (be in their shoes), accept and react to the unforeseen
- Dare to be spontaneous and to get out of your comfort zone, avoid over-judging yourself and let go under pressure
- Master your fear of making mistakes, of being «inappropriate» and stay connected with the audience without ruminating your blunders
- Work on energy and presence in front of an audience (the basis for conviction)
- Call up an emotion rather than endure it, discover sincerity
Debrief the experience and go through relevant technical insights and tools
Individual exercises, observation and identification of each participant’s strengths and weaknesses
Final individual feedback on breakthroughs and areas to be watched closely
Our speakers come from all over our specialised and complementary teams, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. We invite you to check our training agenda where the speakers are listed on each training session.
Groups of 8 to 12 board/Comex members.
For any information, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com