Luxembourg's favorable business environment makes it a preferred choice for international companies and investors looking to establish an investment platform in Europe. Arendt is therefore your partner of choice for your Luxembourg business. With a team of over 80 multi-lingual experts, our Corporate Services unit helps investors with a comprehensive range of corporate and accounting services, including the provision of a registered office address if needed, aiming to support businesses with their day-to-day operations.
Corporate administration services
- Provision of a registered office / address
- Day-to-day operations of companies from incorporation to liquidation
- Corporate secretarial services, including minutes-taking and managing the entire board lifecycle (from convening until follow-up on action items)
- Provision of qualified resident directors/managers
- Trade and Companies Register filing and reports
- Opening of Luxembourg bank accounts
- End of lifecycle management services
- AML/KYC Assistance
- Highly secured Client Virtual Data Room available 24/7/365
- Board Intelligence?
- Client Access Portal
- Preparation of financial statements under LuxGAAP and IFRS
- Preparation of consolidated accounts
- Financial reporting
- eCDF filing
- BCL reporting
- CBCR Reporting
- Liquidation accounts
- Preparation of periodic and/or annual VAT returns.
Our accounting and reporting services include the preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with local GAAP, tailored financial reporting if needed, liquidation accounts and the conversion or preparation of fully consolidated accounts under local GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP.