Our employment law, pensions and benefits practice advises domestic and international institutional clients from the banking, financial and industrial sectors on:
- All aspects of employment contracts, including termination
- Business immigration and expatriation
- Restructuring and reorganisation
- Industrial relations
- Collective redundancies
- Collective bargaining negotiations
- Compensation and benefits schemes
- Equity schemes
- Share option plans
- Pension schemes
- Restrictive covenants
- Data protection and privacy at work
- Social security law
Our lawyers have considerable expertise in representing employers in all kind of employment litigation, including defending dismissal and discrimination claims. They also provide assistance in negotiations with trade unions and employee representatives, especially for banking and industry clients.
To ensure we provide expert and proactive employment law advice specifically tailored to our clients' needs, the employment law, pensions and benefits lawyers can draw on expertise from other practice areas within the firm.