Our capital markets team comprises more than 15 highly skilled and experienced experts, with recognised leaders in the field including - on the equity side - François Warken and Laurent Schummer, and - on the debt side - Matthieu Taillandier and Philippe Dupont, as well as François Warken.
A leading practice in Luxembourg, the team combines unrivalled legal expertise and a track record of practical experience acquired in landmark, complex transactions. We can assist in structuring highly sophisticated transactions, providing solutions that reconcile the clients’ needs with prevailing laws, regulations and administrative practice.
The team's composition and global reach enable it to handle a full range of debt and equity capital market transactions, domestic and international, serving both issuers and global coordinators. The practice regularly advises on:
- Initial public offerings, with a specialist expertise in assisting investment fund promoters and private equity houses in the structuring and launch of IPOs, including an exit strategy and working closely with the firm’s fund or private equity teams
- Takeovers and public M&A
- Bond and debt offerings to the public or private placements of Euro Medium Term Notes, Eurobonds, high-yield bonds, certificates, derivatives, hybrid and structured products, including green bonds, Islamic finance and dim sum bonds
- All aspects of clearing and settlement
- Securitisation transactions
- Liability management transactions and buybacks, such as tender or exchange offers, consent solicitations and open-market strategies
The practice also focuses strongly on securities law and regulatory advice, both at the outset of a transaction and regarding ongoing obligations, advising clients on regulatory compliance and filings, disclosure and reporting obligations, as well as corporate governance.
The team also regularly provides expert advice on Luxembourg-related aspects of international securities litigation.
We act as listing agent and provide a full range of services regarding admission to trading on or delisting from all markets of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.