We are delighted to invite you to the forthcoming conference in the midi de l’entreprise series which will take place in the Arendt House auditorium on Thursday 26 April 2018 on the theme of “Business transfer”.
The transfer of a business is not only a key time for the future of an undertaking, it is also an emotional time for entrepreneurs who have often devoted their lives to their business projects. In a family setting, the process of business transfer is all the more sensitive.
Each case is unique, but certain fundamental principles nevertheless contribute to the success of all transfers.
The objective of this Midi de l’Entreprise is to present these principles and above all to respond to the questions which entrepreneurs must ask themselves when preparing the process, such as:
- Is it necessary to separate emotional and rational aspects?
- What are the right practices for correctly determining the value of my business?
- How should the transfer of my business be organised to ensure its long-term future?
- Why is solid governance essential for the success of a transfer?
- Which inheritance and tax aspects are often forgotten in the event of a transfer to children?
Unique and new in Luxembourg, Arendt offers you an integrated service including legal, tax, strategic and financial advice to assist you in your business transfer project.
Marianne Rau, Partner
Charles Heisbourg, Senior Associate
Marc Berna, Associate
Ramon Hoyos, Senior Advisor, Arendt Business Advisory