While governments at all levels are under increased pressure to reduce spending, they are also charged with maintaining and developing infrastructure of all kinds. Investment funds are playing an increasingly important role in the infrastructure sector, and Luxembourg offers a stable, flexible and innovative environment to help them meet these challenges.
We help our clients to anticipate the restrictions applicable to different sectors and types of asset, providing practical but also innovative solutions to implement their infrastructure projects. We advise European and domestic public institutions and private fund sponsors in Luxembourg and abroad, drawing on skills from all fields of law.
We serve clients active in sectors such as renewable energy, including wind farms and photovoltaic power generation, brownfield sites, industrial infrastructure, public facilities, transport infrastructure, fund support and external valuation.
Our services include:
- Structuring of funds under the SICAR or RAIF regimes.
- Negotiation with investors including drafting of shareholder agreements and side-letters.
- Drafting of financing documents or review of financing agreements.
- Review of contractual documents from a direct and indirect tax perspective.
- Issuance of a legal opinion.
- Creation of carried interest vehicles and investment and holding structures.