AML for investment funds in Luxembourg
This interactive e-Learning module has been developed by Arendt Institute in partnership with Thomson Reuters.
Its duration is about 45 minutes and the content is in English.
Access is provided for a minimum of 30 users of the same organisation.
A dedicated training session for investment funds
Its content addresses the entire spectrum that must be mastered in AML issues relating to Luxembourg Investment Funds and will enable participants to:
- Understand the breakdown of responsibilities between investment funds, their Management Companies and Registrar Agents
- Identify the methods that criminals use to launder money and finance terrorism
- Explain the relevant Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) laws and regulations
- Apply risk-based due diligence procedures
- Explain the sanctions regime and the responsibilities in relation to it
- Identify examples of suspicious behaviour and know how to escalate any concerns.
Testing and monitoring
- A test allows each participant to evaluate his own understanding at the end of the session
- An agile LMS platform allows the firm to monitor the progress of its employees as well as the overall course’s follow-up.
To receive more information about this e-Learning please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org