Corporate Governance standards have been subject to regulatory initiatives in Europe and Luxembourg complemented by industry associations introducing new obligations for the Board of Directors of companies. Professionals must ensure that high standards of corporate governance are applied at all times. The Board should have good professional standing and appropriate experience to ensure its collective competency regarding its responsibilities. It should also ensure that it keeps abreast of relevant laws and regulations while having focus on supporting the business sustainability. Regulations extend as far as training obligations to be followed both by Board Members (“BMs”) and Authorised Management participants (“AMs”).
Arendt Institute offers accordingly specific training courses to develop the skills for achieving higher level of Board effectiveness while facing a variety of situations and contexts. Our courses emphasise skills-based training centered around strategic thinking, consulting, and effective management and leadership.
Our training courses
- Liability regime applicable to directors and Board Members
- Liability regime applicable to directors and conducting persons – Specificities linked to investment funds
- Internal governance arrangements
- Criminal liability of legal entities and directors
- Nomination and Remuneration of Directors and Conducting Officers – Practical Aspects
- The fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
- Market Abuse Regulation (MAR)
- Fight against corruption
- What every director should know about IFRS
- The business roles of the Board