Paralegal - Investment Funds
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
Paralegal in Investment Funds (m/f)
- Handle the day-to-day requests of Arendt’s clients on the preparation and submission of legal documentation in relation to regulated and unregulated investment funds (such as the fund formation, the change of managers/directors, articles of association, amendments to prospectus, liquidation/dissolution etc.) under the supervision of a Senior Associate or a Counsel;
- Draft standard legal documents (board minutes, incorporation deeds, resolutions, agreements, CSSF letters) and keep logs of all of them;
- Track and check documents (signature, legalisation, apostille …);
- Prepare, attend board and general meetings and take minutes;
- Maintain statutory registers;
- Liaise with clients, notaries, lawyers (both internally and externally) and authorities (the CSSF particularly).
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in law or an equivalent university degree;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position in a law firm or any investment firm in Luxembourg;
- You have a perfect command of French and English, German being considered as an asset;
- You are highly organized, rigorous and understand the importance of deadlines;
- You are proactive, eager to learn with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have a perfect command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.