Internship - Administrative Assistant
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for an:
Intern – Administrative Assistant (m/f)
- Formatting documents (notes, memos, letters, leaflets, PowerPoint presentations, etc.), printing and sending them to various recipients;
- Management of correspondence (preparation of e-mails, letters, registered letters);
- Organisation of internal and external meetings / appointments (room reservations, preparation and distribution of files, sending invitations, preparation of conference calls);
- Preparation of business trips (contact with travel agencies, hotel reservations);
- Handling of telephone calls;
- Electronic document management;
- Billing assistance.
- You are in the process of completing a Bac+2 level or hold a diploma in the administrative management field;
- You have a perfect command of French and an excellent level of English (both oral and written), a command of German and/or Luxembourgish is considered an asset but is not essential;
- Dynamic and proactive, you are rigorous and demonstrate a strong sense of organization;
- You are able to work both as a team member and independently and have a real team spirit;
- You have a good command of MS Office.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.