Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A.is a Luxembourg-based advisory company active in the areas of risk and compliance, business, fraud investigation and regulatory advisory, fund distribution and governance. It offers regulatory consulting and advisory services and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base across multiple industries. Fraud investigations encompass investigations involving anti-money laundering, fraudulent financial reporting, asset embezzlement, bribery and corruption, sanctions violations and other types of litigation support.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of a diverse mix of professionals with strong backgrounds in consultancy and industry.
6 months – Starting in December 2023
Within a growing reporting team, your role will be to assist the clients of Arendt Regulatory & Consulting with their regulatory deliverables (PRIIPs KIDs) and/or reports (AIFM, FATCA/CRS) and participate to the design and testing phases of new digital solutions for the benefits of internal teams and/or clients. You will be asked to:
- Analyse and understand pain points in the currently existing operational processes,
- Suggest the implementation of digital solution offsetting these pain points,
- Participate to the working groups with our developers and business representatives,
- Provide the team with rigorous reporting and/or testing data,
- Provide financial and operational support and monitor clients’ reporting,
- Build a strong relationship with clients’ reporting teams,
- Collaborate closely with team members on the various projects and properly communicate relevant issues and discrepancies to the manager in charge.
- You are currently studying for a master’s degree in business, Economics, Finance, Law, or other relevant subjects.
- You are fluent in French; English or German will be considered a strong asset.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are proactive, rigorous with the ability to meet deadlines.
- You are a team player and the ability to work independently.
- You are skilled in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent internal training and a great career starter
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work.
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas.
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists.
- The capacity to join the team at the end of the internship.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your full application file (CV and letter of motivation) via our careers page.