Experienced Lawyer / Advisor - Tax (German Speaker)
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 450 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Experienced Lawyer/Advisor - Tax (German Speaker)
- Join our team of experts responsible for assisting our domestic and international clients on all tax-related issues with a focus on the German market
- Provide tailor-made tax advice and innovative solutions to all tax problems
- Develop tax-efficient structures for corporate and finance transactions
- Provide guidance, expertise, and training to junior lawyers within the team and become increasingly involved in organizing work/knowledge sharing (after an initial integration period)
- Follow-up on client requests and draft opinions and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge
- You have successfully completed both State Exams in law, ideally completed by a post-graduate degree in tax law and/or successfully completed the German tax advisor exam (Steuerberaterexamen)
- You have gained at least 5 years of experience in domestic and international taxation in a law or audit firm (ideally in Luxembourg)
- You have a perfect command of German and English, both written and spoken, with ideally a good command of French
- You possess proven listening skills and analytical rigor which enable you to gain the trust of internal and external contact persons
- You are open-minded, dynamic, flexible, and capable of working in a team in an organized and independent manner.
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
We look forward to receiving your application!
All applications will be treated confidentially.