Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from headquarter in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
In order to strengthen our international and multicultural team, we are recruiting a:
You will join a team of experienced billing officers and work in close collaboration with a specific group of lawyers.
As as a key contact (internal/external) for the invoice management process, your responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and analysing the financial aspects of the client files in collaboration with the partners and the finance department
- Ensuring the exactitude of the financial information before issuing invoices
- Ensuring that rules and deadlines are respected in the validation process of invoices under the supervision of the Coordinator
- Preparing invoices in accordance with the applicable financial agreements and collecting all billing information needed
- Preparing credit notes when appropriate
- Following up on outstanding invoices and preparing payment reminders (if applicable) in coordination with the Collection team
- Ensuring that rules and deadlines are respected in the validation process of invoices
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a first experience in an administration or finance department
- You are analytical and detail-oriented
- Data processing skills are an asset
- You are fluent in English and either French or German. . Additional language skills are an asset
- You possess strong technical MS office skills, especially Excel
- You are an organised, flexible, and results oriented team player
- You possess excellent communication skills and a customer, and service-oriented mindset
- Excellent internal training and career development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment with employees from 40+ different countries where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The possibility to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
We look forward to receiving your application!
All applications will be treated confidentially.