Regulatory Compliance Intern
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A., an affiliate of Arendt & Medernach, the n°1 law firm in Luxembourg, is a specialist advisory company active in the areas of risk, compliance, governance, business and regulatory changes. It offers regulatory advice and assistance to a wide range of clients from the banking, insurance as well as the fund, asset management and asset servicing industries.
Our consultants come from various horizons with a strong background in consultancy and industry.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting the following profiles:
Regulatory Compliance Intern
Our job consists in assisting regulated firms of the financial sector like investment fund managers, banks or investment firms to comply with business regulation. We provide practical implementation support and guidance based on strong technical regulatory expertise.
Topics covered are diverse and varied and cover many business aspects allowing a transversal understanding of the regulated firm day-to-day concerns.
We notably help regulated firms to establish or re-organise their activities in Luxembourg which imply formal authorisation requests to be carefully prepared and submitted to the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (the CSSF). We continue to support them in the exercise of their activities by advising on the best way to comply with regulatory requirements at the same time as achieving the right balance in terms of efficiency and pragmatism.
You will work as part of team and contribute to deliver advices in relation to firms’ governance and organisation, policies and procedures, compliance with existing but also new regulatory requirements, regulatory reporting and other regulator requests.
A successful internship at ARC may evolve in a firm employment contract.
- You are currently studying for a master’s degree in business, Economics, Finance, Law, or other relevant subjects
- You are fluent in English; French or German will be considered a strong asset
- A first experience in Compliance within the financial industry or within a consulting firm is not required but would be considered an advantage
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are proactive, rigorous with the ability to meet deadlines
- You are a team player and the ability to work independently
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent internal training and a great career starter
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.