Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A.is a Luxembourg-based advisory company active in the areas of risk and compliance, business and regulatory advisory, fund distribution and governance. It offers regulatory consulting and advisory services and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base across multiple industries.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of a diverse mix of professionals with strong backgrounds in consultancy and industry.
We are looking for:
The project manager will support clients on managing regulatory driven and strategic projects
Your tasks will include:
- Planning and coordinating project tasks to ensure their efficiency and timely completion,
- Leading a team to successfully deliver projects,
- Identifying risk and managing issues that may impact delivery of the projects,
- Managing stakeholders within the scope of the project governance, alerting them in the case of a potential issue, project deviation (major obstacle, budget overrun, etc.) and proposing the necessary capacity to explain/justify to clients
- Preparation of status reports on project progress, risks and issues,
- Applying tools and methodologies to identify optimization opportunities and define the transformation approach,
- Ability to take an helicopter view to consider the broader context of a client project or situation,
- Ability to analyse business data or information, and rapidly connect multiple sources of information to assess their impact on the project
- Bringing in-depth knowledge of funds industry, with a focus on Alternatives funds industry
- Managing client relationships both on project level and business development.
- You ideally have a Master’s degree from a business or engineering school,
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the financial sector preferably within a consulting company,
- You are familiar with project management methodologies and tools,
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality and respect tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment,
- You are fluent
in French and English. German is a strong advantage,
- You have proven ability to manage a team,
- You have a strong interest in IT tools,
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment,
- You are proactive, client-driven and rigorous person with good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.