Experienced Lawyer - Construction Law - Insurance claims
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 450 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Because of a continuous increase in our activities, we are currently recruiting within our various practice areas:
Experienced Lawyer - Construction Law – Insurance Claims
Integrated in a team you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve in a collective and challenging structure, sitting with legal experts in a wide range of fields. You will notably:
- Work on civil and commercial litigation cases.
- More specifically, you will be handling litigation and legal advice files mainly, but not only, related to construction law and insurance claims. You might also work on specific claims related to fire insurance and Directors & Officers liability insurance.
- You will also handle civil liability and insurance coverage disputes (professional liability, construction, medical matters, major accidents and personal injuries).
- Finally, you may assist clients in estate litigation matters and legal disputes between inheritors.
- You are registered with the Luxembourg bar as “avocat à la Cour”;
- You have gained at least 3 years of professional experience, in the fields of civil and commercial litigation in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset, particularly German and/or Luxembourgish;
- You are able to prioritize and efficiently handle multiple tasks;
- You are open-minded, self-driven, flexible and capable of working pro-actively and well organized in very dynamic and demanding environment.
We offer :
- Excellent internal training and career development;
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work;
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.