Manager - Accounting Services
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt&Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are looking for a:
Manager – Accounting Services
- Manage and oversee all bookkeeping and regulatory compliance (BCL reporting, VAT reporting, etc.) and audit processes of client portfolio;
- Manage all financial reporting functions from statutory reporting to regular management reporting, budget reporting and board reporting;
- Ensure all finance-related activities of client companies are performed (bank reconciliations payment orders, etc.)
- As the centralpointofcontactforyouraccounts,youmust becapableofidentifyingand anticipating possibleproblemareas,you willbeabletoaccuratelymeasurepotentialrisks, and, thereforeyou willbeabletooffersuitablesolutionstotheclientandsatisfytheiroverall needs;
- Manage and develop a small team in the accounting department and also be in charge of the coordination, review and validation of all work delivered by the team;
- Expected to have regular interaction / communication with clients;
- Expected to take lead and contribute in internal projects and remain up to date with industry developments;
- Liaison with accounting senior managers, as well as internal teams;
- Various administrative tasks.
- You hold a diploma in accounting (BTS, Bachelor’s degree or Graduate/Master’s degree). Having a professional designation (OEC, ACCA, CPA) would be an advantage;
- You have professional experience of at least 5 years;
- You have a high level understanding / knowledge of Luxembourg accounting / company laws and regulations;
- You have extensive exposure to Lux GAAP, IFRS or consolidation experience would be an advantage;
- You have previous experience in managing and coaching a team;
- You have good command of English;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel;
- You are well organized and rigorous;
- You are able to prioritize your workload and to manage several tasks simultaneously;
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent internal training and career development;
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work;
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.